In accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, the company: Multiempaques del Norte, with business name Multiempaques del Norte SA de CV with legal address at Av. Milimex No. 321, Parque Industrial Milimex, Apodaca, Nuevo León, México, CP: 666337, we inform you of the following:
In the collection of personal data we follow all the principles established by law (art. 6): Lawfulness, quality, consent, information, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility.
1. Sources of Personal Data:
– For the provision of our commercial services, administrative and labor activities we use.
– Information provided directly by various means: Documents, telephone and / or electronic means.
– Information we collect when you visit our websites.
– Information that we obtain from legally available public sources.
2. Uses of your data provided:
– For the provision of our commercial services to you.
– For administrative and internal labor activities of our company.
– For identification purposes for the provision of our services.
– For statistical purposes.
– In no case will any personal data collected be used other than those indicated here.
– In no case will personal information be transferred to third parties without prior consent.
3. Sharing Information:
– We do not share information without the explicit consent of the owner, we do not disseminate, distribute, or commercialize it.
– We may share information between both companies.
– For registration in our administrative management systems.
– For billing purposes.
– Information for understanding the project.
– Relevant information for the construction and design of the requested project. This always in accordance with what is strictly stated in chapter V articles 36 and 37 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
– No confidential or internal information of the company that hires us will be published unless it is with the explicit authorization of the owner.
4. How we protect Personal Data:
– In compliance with current regulations, once you submit your Personal Data, we declare that these will be kept during the current period of the business relationship.
– The Personal Data will be protected administratively, technically and physically to avoid loss, misuse or unauthorized access, publication, modification or destruction of the personal data that you have provided to us.
5. How to contact us:
– To exercise your ARCO rights (access, rectification, cancellation and opposition), please go to Av. Milimex No.321, Parque Industrial Milimex, Apodaca, Nuevo León, México, CP: 666337, email firstname.lastname@example.org
– The ARCO application must contain and accompany what is indicated in the aforementioned law in its article 29.6.
6. Changes to this Privacy Notice:
– At any time, the necessary modifications may be made to adapt, update, improve or address new legal provisions to this Privacy Notice.
7. Sensitive Personal Data:
According to the law on Protection of Personal Data of Individuals, sensitive personal data is considered to be those related to racial or ethnic origin, present and future health status, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, affiliation union, political opinions, sexual preference. In these cases, the owner must express her express consent, through her handwritten signature, electronic signature, or any verification mechanism established for this purpose.